Drake Bay Corcovado
Drake Bay Corcovado Park is located in the Osa Peninsula southwest of Costa Rica. Drake Bay is full of nature, here is 5% of the world’s biodiversity, has been called by National Geografic the most intense nature place in the world.
Top Tours & Things to do Drake Bay | Corcovado
- Corcovado Park ( Sirena Station)
- Dolphins & Whale Watching
- Overnight Tour Corcovado
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Drake has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- August is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don’t like too much rain.
- February is the driest month.
Drake Bay | Corcovado Park Weather Forecast
Drake Bay | Corcovado Park | Bahía Drake | Osa Peninsula
These are other trips.