Visit one of the most popular and beautiful destinations in Costa Rica, the the famous Arenal Volcano.
Your visit to Costa Rica is not complete without visit this beautiful area and enjoy the thermal waters around the volcano.
This is a one day tour from Jacó beach and surroundings, approximately three hours of travel through beautiful landscapes of the tropical and cloud forest. ( 3 hours each way)
Explore the Arenal Volcano Park and the old lava flows of 1968 eruption.
After Explore the Arenal Volcano 1968 Lava Flows, enjoy a deliciouss lunch in the famous hot Springs of Baldi just in front of the Arenal Volcano, there are more than 25 pools of thermal waters, bars and restaurants ( 3 hours).
After enjoying the relaxing thermal waters and the breathtaking view of the Arenal Volcano, will take the road back to Jaco around 4 pm.
The tour includes a visit to the town of La Fortuna
We will be arriving at Jaco beach approximately at 9:00 pm
Definitely the best options to visit La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano
- 06:00 am: Pick up in Jaco beach area
- 09:30 am :Arriving to La Fortuna ( Arenal).
- 10:30 am : 1968 lava trail tour to the Arenal Volcano
- 13:00 pm : Baldì Hot Springs & Lunch
- 17:30 pm Departure to Jacò Beach
- 21:00 pm Arriving to Jaco beach area.
Arenal Volcano Park Tour & Hot Springs Tour from Jaco Beach | Day tour from Jacó Beach | Jaco Beach Tours | Arenal Volcano Park Tour
- Adults: $250 USD
- Kids: $200 USD ( 6 to 11)
- Water bottle
- Bilingual Driver
- Naturalist guide ( in La Fortuna)
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fee to the park and the hot springs.