Tours Boca Tapada & Boca San Carlos | Costa Rica
Enjoy unique tours in one of the world’s last natural paradises
Here’s an off-the-beaten-track destination for adventurous souls. Enjoy a unique destination in Costa Rica, after passing through pineapple and tuber plantations discover a place full of nature and peace, with an almost intact ecosystem.
Full of nature and surrounded by protected areas, with stunning views of the San Carlos River and the San Juan River. San Juan river is a natural frontier between Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
A place for nature and peace lovers , with variety of exotic birds and animals.
Definitely one of the must see places in Costa Rica.
- Bird Watching:
- 3 hrs / $25.00 per person
- Boat Tour:
- Through San Carlos River / 3 hours / $30.00 per person
- Fishing Tour:
- San Carlos River / 3 hours $150.00 ( 1 or 3 persons)
- HorseBack Riding:
- 2:30 Hours /$30.00 per person
- Jungle Hikes:
- 3 :00 Hours / $25.00 per person
- Nigh Hikes:
- 3 Hours / $25 per person
- Farming Tours:
- ( Dairy cheese tour) / 2 Hours / $20.00 per person
- River Kayak:
- San Carlos River / 3 Hours / $30.00 per person /
- Cooking Classes with neighbors:
- 3 Hours / $25.00 per person/