Catamaran Tours | Tamarindo & Coco Beach
Catamaran Cruise & Snorkeling Tamarindo & Coco Beach. With our open tours in Playa Tamarindo or Playas del Coco, you’ll silently glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches, and tropical jungles.
Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink, prepared and served by our crew, as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale.
Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of BBQ chicken, yellow Spanish rice, fruit, chips, black bean puree, pico de gallo, and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Hear the waves slide along the giant catamaran as the sun sets, illuminating the clouds left in the sky. Bring your camera and capture the moments.
Catamaran Cruise & Snorkeling | Tamarindo & Coco Beach| Costa Rica Marlin del Rey Catamaran | Catamaran Cruise & Snorkeling Tamarindo & Coco Beach
- Morning (Ages 12+) $75
- Morning (Ages 6-11) $65
- Morning (Ages 5 & under) Free
- Afternoon (Ages 12+) $95
- Afternoon (Ages 6-11) $65
- Afternoon (Ages 5 & under) Free
- • Snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- • Delicious lunch prepared by our outstanding crew
- • Tropical drinks from our open bar
- • Wildlife sightings include dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale