Irazu Volcano & Thermals | Day Tour from San José
We take the South Panamerican Highway, to start ascending the large “ Irazu “. The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables as we observe a lovely panoramic.
On the top of the volcano you can observe the main craters and on a clear day Pacific Oceans and Caribbean Sea.
As we descend to the city of Cartago we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica that according to religious custom is a peregrination site for many believers.
Surrounded by rainforest and lush vegetation, La Hacienda Orosi has been blessed by mother earth with nascent hypothermal mineral water.
These rich springs of mineral hypothermal “telluric” waters (non-magmatic or volcanic ), are filtered between the layers of the earth and spring in the middle of the rainforest at more than 65 degrees Celsius.
The minerals, salts and ions that compose this water enrich the skin tissues, stimulate the senses. Hacienda Orosi is a mystical land where the positive energy is perceived as you walk, tranquility as you breathe and peace as you enjoy of this place.
Irazu Volcano & Thermals | Day Tour from San Jose Costa Rica | Irazu Volcano Tour
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
- BILINGUAL GUIDE ( ENGLISH – SPANISH )
- ENTRANCE FEE TO THE VOLCANO AND HACIENDA OROSI
- Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
- Children 0-2 years old pay US$14.00 car seat charge fee
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied 90% refund if cancel 48 hours or more (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.