Sky Tram Arenal Volcano La Fortuna | The slow-paced Sky Tram gondolas soar smoothly through the rainforest, offering up endless views during their mountainous ascent.
Accompanied by a bilingual guide, you will have the ability to stop the tram at any point, a feature that allows for magnificent, one-of-a-kind photographs to be captured of the amazing Arenal Volcano and tropical birds and native wildlife to be spotted.
You will see and experience unique and spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano’s southern face.
Once the top is reached, visitors are invited to explore the observation deck, where they’ll enjoy magnificent views of the Arenal Volcano’s southern face. From here, one can also see Lake Arenal and the rolling hillsides that surround it.
Visitors can spend as much time as they please on the observation deck before heading back down.
At the tram’s base there is another large observation deck as well as a restaurant. The views from this deck compliment and contrast the one from the mountain’s peak.
- Distance: 4100ft. (1250m)
- Maximum 6 people per gondola
- length is 1250 mts
- Winds: Up to 10m/h (16km/h)
- Forest Type: Rain forest
- Landscape: Arenal Volcano and Lake
- Average Temperature: 82ºF. (28ºC.)
- Altitude:2460ft. (750m.)
- Elevation gain:750ft. (227m.)
Sky Tram Arenal Volcano | Sky Tram Monteverde Cloud Forest | Sky Tram Costa Rica | Sky Tram Arenal Volcano
- Regular rate $69 per person.
- PEAK SEASON RATES: from April 1 st to April 11th & from December 16th to January 6th . 2024
- Childrens under 6 years FREE.
- IT INCLUDES
- Bilingual Guide
- Transportation is available with an extra charge of $20,00 per person, Round trip from La Fortuna, area.