Sky Walk Monteverde Self Guided Tour
Sky Walk uses trails and a series of suspension bridges for a more relaxing introduction of the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. It allows a vision of the forest from a different perspective which starts with a hike on the ground and then taking you to explore the treetops, a hardly discovered habitat called the “canopy” with a naturalist guide.
In Costa Rica, Sky Adventures was the pioneer in building hanging bridges, with the introduction of Sky Walk, to admire the forest from unique viewpoints. Sky Walk’s bridges span across canyons and bring visitors face to face with the upper level of the forest canopy.
- Trail Distance: 1.5mi. (2.5Km.)
- Number Of Bridges: 6
- Trail Type: Mostly flat. Partially accessible by wheel chair.
- Tour Duration: 2 hours
- Forest Type: Cloud forest
- Landscape: Primary and secondary forests
- Average temperature: 65ºF (19ºC.)
- Altitude: 5250ft. (1600m.)
Monteverde Sky Walk | Costa Rica Monteverde Sky Walk
- 08:30 am
- 09:00 am
- 10:30 am
- 12 noon
- 1 : pm
- 2: pm