Unlimited Arenal Shuttle Pass
“unlimited passes allow you to take as many shuttle rides as you want for an entire stay ”
With the Unlimited Arenal Shuttle Pas you can visit all the attractions of La Fortuna and its surroundings at a single price. You can use it as many times as you want and the days you want during your stay.
La Fortuna Waterfall, The Rock Pools, Arenal Volcano National Park, Hot Springs Resorts, 1968 Lava Trail, Free Hot Spring River, Arenal Lake, Free Jungle Trail and more attractions available in the area.
You can also use it as a transport to visit the art galleries and restaurants near the Arenal Volcano.
This is the best way to discover La Fortuna & Arenal Volcano Area on you own.
*Does not include entrances fee to attractions*
Attractions & Services :
- La Fortuna Waterfall
- Rock Pools
- Free Hot Spring River
- Arenal Lake
- Free Jungle Trail
- Arenal Volcano National Park
- Arenal 1968 Volcano Trail
- El Silencio Trail
- Hot Springs Resorts ( Baldí, Tabacón, Eco Termales, Termalitas, Paradise Hot Springs )
- Hotels, Restaurants and Shops 0n The Route
|DEPARTURES||FORTUNA||LA FORTUNA WATERFALL||FREE HOT SPRING||VOLCANO PARK||ARENAL LAKE|
|3:20PM||3:40 PM||4:00 PM||4:15 PM||4:30 PM|
|ARRIVALS||FORTUNA||LA FORTUNA WATERFALL||FREE HOT SPRING||VOLCANO PARK||ARENAL LAKE|
|12:40 PM||12.15 PM||11.45 AM||11:30 AM||11:15 AM|
|3:20 PM||3:25 PM||2: 45 PM||2: 30 PM||2:15 PM|
|5:40 PM||5:20||2:45 PM||2:30 PM||2:15PM|
Basically we can pick you up and dropp you off anywhere on the route., Attractions, Hotels, Hot Springs, Restaurants, Shops….
- Route # 142 from La Fortuna town to the Arenal Lake, then the route around the Arenal Lake to the National Park & 1968 Lava Trail and then again to route #142 by the Police Station
- From La Fortuna Town route #702 to the entrance of La Fortuna Waterfall route # 301 & Rock Pools, Then to La Fortuna Waterfall Park and viceversa